Introduce yourself. My story in pictures.

Hello! My name is Gabriela Hernández Mora but you can called me Miss Gaby or teacher Gaby, is ok for me. .  I´m 33 years old and I´m a biologist but working as an English teacher.








I live in Saltillo, Coahuila.           I have two sisters, the younger one, she graduated from UANE, she is a nutriologist, my older sister is working as an Architect. 

I love Nature and English as well. Also, I love travel a lot.  I don’t like high places.    

I´m a biologist  and also I studied a Master in Science about Plant Breeding.  When I was studying my master  degree, I had the opportunity to go to Colorado State University.


I really enjoy working as an english teacher. In my opinion, when you are able to speak other language, you always will have better professional opportunities.  I have been traveling around the world because of it.



I have been working as a teacher for 5 years and I love it. I used to work before in The Technological Institute of Saltillo and also in the  UAdeC but teaching Biology in a High School. 





Two years ago, I had the opportunity to studied in the University of Texas at Austin with other teachers  from other parts of Mexico and Iraquies teachers.  It was an amazing experience.




Working as a teacher makes me very happy in many ways, I would like continue teaching English and also Science in the future. My dream is work abroad as a teacher but in New Zealand that will be my future dream and goal and continue teaching science also. 







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario